“Aquamarine” combines two twin stone villas situated in a green valley amongst olive and citrus gloves, only 120 m from the sea shore in a small seaside village of Gerani (Western Crete).
Each villa has two floors and a semi-basement. An attractive feature of these villas is the availability of a fireplace in the living room. The buildings and land plots are separated by green hedge. The ornamental pools scattered around the houses is another charming peculiarity of this sea-inspired property. Both villas have reached the final stage of construction, and it’s high time for the new owners to decide on the furnishing.
Each villa is sold at a price of € 950 000, including all taxes (the price includes the land plot, fully furbished and equipped kitchen, plumbing fixtures, air-conditioners, CCTV and alarm system, shade gardening)
Interior of the villas
- The villas on sale are decorated to a modern standard: painted walls, non-slip tiled flooring, high-quality tiled finish in bathrooms and toilets; plumbing, sinks and toilet bowls in place.
- Domestic appliances of well-known brands: refrigerator, cooker hood, kitchen range, oven, dish-washing machine, air-conditioners.
- Inox stair railing system.
- Each bedroom feature a fitted wardrobe.
- Aluminium window frames with double glazing
- Insect screens, electric blinds
- Satellite TV, security alarm system and CCTV cameras
- Autonomous diesel heating system
- Solar batteries and electric water heater
The exterior of the villa
- Vistas of the sea and the mountains
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor and swimming pool lighting
- Gated entrance with remote control
- Landscape and shade gardening
- Barbecue area (pergola, oven, sink with running water)
- Stone walls enclosing the property