The Delina project consists of two stone villas in a traditional village of Plaka on Crete, on a land plot with a total area of 7.613 m².
The fabulous stone villas are interconnected, while staying detached. Each villa comes with a private pool of 52,50 m² and a recreation zone with a barbecue area, and a gazebo with a wooden pergola. A small front garden decorates the area around the pool and the entrance to the premises. Each building and the land plot are skirted by stone walls to fully protect the privacy of the dwellers.
The stone villas Delina in Byzantine style offer their owners the luxurious and modern accommodation in a quiet and green corner of Crete.
Interior design of each villa
- The villa is furnished and decorated to a modern standard: painted walls, non-slip tiled flooring, high-quality tiled finish in bathrooms and toilets; plumbing, sinks and toilet bowls in place.
- Domestic appliances of well-known brands: refrigerator, cooker hood, kitchen range, oven, dish-washing machine, air-conditioners.
- Inox stair railing system.
- Each bedroom feature a fitted wardrobe.
- Aluminium window frames with double glazing
- Insect screens, electric blinds
- Satellite TV, security alarm system and CCTV cameras
- Autonomous diesel heating system
- Solar batteries and electric water heater
The exterior of the villa
- Vistas of the sea and the mountains
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor and swimming pool lighting
- Gated entrance with remote control
- Landscape and shade gardening
- Barbecue area (pergola, oven, sink with running water)
- Stone walls enclosing the property