Villa Helios is a new luxury villa in a resort community Almyrida, on the west coast of the island of Crete.The villa is set among olive groves and its windows overlook a stunning bay, on one side, and the White Mountains (mountain range Lefka Ori), on the other side.
Helios is a spacious three storey villa that can host 8 to 10 guests. There are 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a spacious living room and a kitchen with a beautiful dining room; in the basement, you will find a gym and there is a parking lot for 2 cars. Thanks to right location of the building and big French windows, the villa is provided with a lot of lights and a fascinating landscape can be enjoyed from each room. Each room also has direct access to the terrace or balcony where the guests are welcome to make themselves comfortable on cosy armchairs and sofas to enjoy a cup of rich coffee or read a favourite book. When outfitting the villa, designers used soft pastel colours and attractive and pleasant decoration elements.
In the area surrounding the villa, there is a pool, overlooking the bay, a fruit orchard and green lawns with flower beds set in accordance with the landscape design principles. A barbeque area with awning, oven, and sink, connected to water supply, a large dining room table and soft armchairs is a perfect choice for spending hours with a family and friends. The lighting goes on in the evenings to illuminate the area and pool which adds cosiness to family evenings. A high stone wall around the whole land plot, surrounding the villa, and absence of any neighbours ensure full privacy to its guests.
Only materials and equipment made in Europe were used for villa outfitting. The floor is covered with nonslip tiles. Aluminium (double-glazed) windows ensure perfect soundproofing and are equipped with insect screens and electric shutters.
Villa Helios and the wall around the whole area around it are built from environmentally-friendly material, unique white stones. Each stone is processed manually by a seasoned master. Hence, if look close at the villa’s walls, you will see an authentic drawing on each stone.
Villa Helios also has a gym that can be used by the followers of outdoor exercise and healthy lifestyle.The gym equipment was selected by a professional fitness instructor to create configuration that allows training all muscles.There are also yoga mats.The surrounding area is great for hiking.However, if you don’t like hiking, a bike and an electric scooter are at your service in the garage.The villa can comply with the wishes of both adult and little tennis players – there is a table tennis table in the house and there is a tennis court in a two hundred meter distance from the house.In a close proximity to the Almyrida beach there is a marina that can be used by you to berth your own or rented yacht.
The villa is fully furnished and decorated by the best Cretan interior designers (only European furnishings and materials were used), and is ready to accommodate guests.
Interior of the villa
- The villa is furnished and decorated to a modern standard: painted walls, non-slip tiled flooring, high-quality tiled finish in bathrooms and toilets; plumbing, sinks and toilet bowls in place.
- The rooms are furnished with designer furniture. The interior is superbly decorated.
- Domestic appliances of well-known brands: refrigerator, cooker hood, kitchen range, oven, dish-washing machine, air-conditioners, washing machine, microwave oven, food processor, toaster, hair-dryers.
- Inox stair railing system.
- Each bedroom feature a fitted wardrobe.
- Aluminium window frames with double glazing
- Insect screens, electric blinds
- Satellite TV, security alarm system and CCTV cameras
- Autonomous diesel heating system
- Solar batteries and electric water heater
The exterior of the villa
- Vistas of the sea and the mountains
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor and swimming pool lighting
- Gated entrance with remote control
- Landscape and shade gardening
- Barbecue area (pergola, oven, sink with running water)
- Stone walls enclosing the property